Unlike the standard ears that are plush and have a noticable tuft/flare of fur at the tip, sleek ears are sharply pointed, with very little extra fluff around the edges. This mutation does not stack with the rounded ears mutation!
Starlit mutation present within the anima. The starlight is also able to come off of the anima's surface, creating a small aura of sparkling starlight around the horns and eyes.
- If Starlit suffusion is present, the anima can display a galaxy-like effect.
- The starlight needs to be to either be white or a near-neighbor to the anima color.
- Exception: If the Elnin also has Starlit Suffusion, the starlight may be the same color as they are in the Starlit Suffision
- Starlight within anima implies celestial favor.
Fur is full of twinkling points of light as if full of tiny stars. Coat is self illuminating and actively gives off a softly shimmering radiance. Tiny stars and constellation markings will also float off of the elnin, often spreading into the hair and tail. When moving, starlight will trail behind momentarily before disappearing. Light and twinkling effect can be dimmed or hidden at will. "Starlit suffusion" also covers all constellation-like markings.
Ears that are perpetually upright and perked forward as if at attention. Standard ears lack the range of motion to rotate forward in this manner.
- Upright ears are naturally sleek, but fluffy upright ears are also an option
- Keep in mind that upright ears should mostly be facing forward. They can rotate slightly, but not to an extreme degree.
Long kitty whiskers sprouting from muzzle or cheeks.
- Only cat whiskers are allowed for this mutation. Thin lines protruding from the muzzle or cheeks of an elnin without any sort of outline.
- Whiskers should not exceed the length of a standard elnin's body (roughly 2x the width of an elnin's head) but may be shorter.
- Fishy or dragon-like whiskers are not allowed for this mutation.
Winglets are small, non-flight related wing-like adornments that can appear on the arms, legs, around the eyes, or at the base of the tail. *All winglets are associated with specific subtypes of elnin, and will likely have hereditary restrictions when appearing on elnin not of that subtype.
[Moderate miasma poisoning] The elnin's shadow twitches and forms irregular shapes, rarely staying still.
- You may depict the shadow having a face / expression. If you include a face the eyes and mouth should appear as cutouts, rather than physical objects.
- You may depict the shadow having altered versions of existing traits, but no traits it does not possess
- Example: if your elnin has neat and tidy hair, the shadow could have messy hair.