Terms of Service for the World of Eyre Website
These Website Terms of Service contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of worldofeyre.com, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this "Website"). accept all Terms of Service contained herein in full.
World of Eyre is a website made to organize the community activities of the closed species group Berry-Bazaar - created by Manaberry. There are a couple of aspects to participating in World of Eyre: Community Activities and Adoptable Design Ownership. We have broken down the rules for each of these in their own separate pages.
- By using this Website you agree to follow our Community Rules & Etiquette guidelines.
- By obtaining Manaberry, Berry-Bazaar, and World of Eyre adoptables designs you agree to follow Manaberry's Adoptables Terms of Service
In these Website Standard Terms of Service, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant World of Eyre permission to display it on this Website.
This means by submitting art for prompts, masterlist entries, etc, you are giving us permission to display that art across multiple pages. You are also giving us permission to highlight Your Content for the purposes of displaying high quality examples on various pages. We'll always be sure to credit the original artist if we do this!
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. World of Eyre reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
You are expressly prohibited from doing any of the following:
- operating multiple accounts;
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- The exception to this is if you own said media (such as the art of an adoptable design, artwork you created yourself, or writing you created yourself).
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Termination of Abusive Accounts
You agree that World of Eyre may restrict your access to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, if you fail to comply with the Terms or applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than Your Content, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, World of Eyre and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and World of Eyre makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall World of Eyre , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and World of Eyre , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent World of Eyre from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
World of Eyre is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. If these terms are altered you will receive a notification via the email you registered to the Website. By continuing to use the Website after the terms have been altered you are agreeing to the updated Terms of Service.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.