Type: Mana Flaw
Is Hereditary?: No
When parts of an elnin's body become so infused with mana that they begin to crystallize into anima.
Toggle Minimize Trait Examples
Crystallization w/ Splintered Anima
Crystallization w/ Anima Patterning
Crystallization w/ Gilded Anima
Toggle Minimize Crystallization w/ Gilded Anima Mini Guide
Gilded Anima can only appear on the tips of crystallized sections.
- Crystallization should not cover more than 50% of the elnin.
- This mutation has a smooth texture.
- Exception: If the elnin also has Splintered Anima then splinters can emerge from an area already covered by Crystallization area as long as there's a mix of smooth areas that align with the limb and some splintered areas that emerge outward as irregular crystals.
- Crystallization most often appears in the hair or tail, but it can also manifest in other areas of the body including the feet or legs.
- Crystallization would be able to impact limbs/fleshy areas. These areas are still movable as anima has a bit more flexibility than bone.
- In scenarios where a whole limb is crystallized, no bone would show since the entire limb would essentially be turning into anima.
- Crystallization should not affect any crown!
- Crystallization should not be used to create specific patterns and shapes.
- Crystallization should match the anima color with no markings present on the crystallized areas.
- (Note: Some mutation interactions like sectoral heterochromia and patterned anima may allow for corresponding effects to appear in crystallized areas, but we are not considering these to be markings like you would find on an elnin's fur.)
- What can affect crystallization?
- YES: Dual-toned Anima, Anima Patterning, Gilded Anima, Luminous Anima, Decora Anima, Heterochromia, Odd-eyed, Chimeric Anima, Kaleidoscopic Anima, Prismatic Anima, Starlit Anima, Emberglow Anima (Just make sure related effects are very localized to just the crystallized areas. For decora anima keep in mind patterns present should be similar and not made to imitate very specific elaborate markings, especially those not present in the decora anima already.)
- NO: Anything else not listed under YES.
- If any mutations are not listed here then we have no definitive answer for it. Please check with us first before going forward if the mutation is not on the list.
1 result found.