distinct colors present within the anima. Always uniformly mirrored in each eye/horn and usually appears as a gradient. This mutation cannot be stacked with the odd-eyed/heterochromia/kaleidoscopic/prismatic/chimeric anima traits.
Elnin cheeks are a bit fluffy by default, but any excessive cheek volume or flared facial fluff qualifies as a mutation. This includes any mustaches or beards.
Be mindful that this mutation doesn't obscure other mutations on masterlist art that you want shown (like infused teeth/claws, mana saturated, etc).
- Kittoms only exhibit cheeks that are extra fluffy with this mutation, and will not depict facial fluff in the form of beards, mustaches, etc. until they reach an adult stage.
- Adult elnin can depict this mutation as extra fluffy cheeks, mustaches, beards, goatees, and sideburns.
- As a rule of thumb, if cheek fluff is larger than the elnin's eyes then it would be considered facial fluff.
- Beard-like and mustache-like facial fluff cannot exceed the length of an elnin's ear fluff.
- Facial fluff does not have an MP stat but it length is limited by an elnin's ear fluff length stat.
- Ear fluff can be depicted as flowing or tying into any beard-like fluff, or be drawn separately from that fluff as long as the beard-like fluff is still less than or equal to the elnin's ear fluff.
- Be sure that any and all elnin beard fluff respects and abides by gravity.
- Featherlight Hair can affect Facial Fluff beards as long as the length is 1 MP or greater.
Unlike the standard ears that are plush and have a noticable tuft/flare of fur at the tip, rounded ears are plush and curved at the ear tip, with little to no extra fluff around the edges. Any fluff present on the edge of the ear curves with the rounded edge of the ear rather than flaring outward at the tip as standard ears would. This mutation can also be stacked with the lop and/or upright/forward mutations. This mutation does not stack with the sleek ears mutation.