Type: Mana Flaw
Is Hereditary?: No
Every elnin has a shadow but this causes the elnin's shadow to twitch and form irregular shapes, rarely staying still.
Toggle Minimize Trait Examples
- This is a moderate level of miasma poisoning.
- The shadow is not sentient.
- The shadow doesn't have to be exactly like an elnin silhouette as long as it's like an ambient shadow with some irregularity to its edges. It shouldn't take the form of other creatures or objects.
- You may depict the shadow as having a face/expression. If you include a face the eyes and mouth should appear as cutouts, rather than physical objects.
- You may depict the shadow as having altered versions of existing traits, but no traits it does not possess.
- Example: If your elnin has neat and tidy hair, the shadow could have messy hair.
1 result found.