From now until the end of December, we're hosting a raffle for some FTO MYO and premade kittom prizes.
Please read below for additional info on how to enter and rules. Completing a required prompt will not automatically enter you for this raffle. You will need to submit a response to the appropriate google form, so please keep this in mind!
December 2023 Raffle Details
- To be entered into any raffle pools below, you must have completed a submission for the monthly prompt ([M-072] Endearing Exchanges) OR the monthly regular gift prompt for the month of December ([MR-002] Gift Giver).
- This raffle will be rolled on January 7th, with an exact time pending!
If your submission is soft-rejected, the mod who did so will explain the requirement you missed and you will need to fix it before re-submitting it. We will not be giving leeway for edits this month relative to the raffle. If your edits are not made and submitted before the 5th of January at 11:59pm PST, you will not be allowed to enter the raffle. The raffle form will close January 6th at 11:59pm PST.
- Complete your prompt piece.
- Submit your prompt piece to this prompt by 11:59pm on December 31st.
- Once your entry is approved by a moderator on site please fill out the form for the raffle you are eligible to join:
Prizes being Raffled:
Anyone who has completed a submission for [M-072] Endearing Exchanges, OR the monthly regular gift prompt, [MR-002] Gift Giver within the month of December 2023 can enter for the following prizes (just keep in mind the MYO prizes this time are for First Time Owners only):
- x10 FTO Kittom MYO
with the following guidelines:
- A 3MP crown style or lower crown style
- A 4MP tail style or lower
- Two Common mutations (must be hereditary mutations with a region listed)
- Two Uncommon mutations (must be hereditary mutations with a region listed)
- One Exotic (or lower) mutation (must be hereditary mutations with a region listed)
- Note for MYOs: Crown and tail styles must follow standard elnin options. Hybrid traits and sub-type traits are not available options.
- x16 Premade seasonal kittoms!
Not a prize but a little treat, a few of these kittoms come with a little bit of flavor text...(yum)
- #3 Yule Cat: A playful but mischievous kittom who loves pouncing in the freshly fallen snow. They love to hoard new socks and mittens, though no one knows why.
- #11 Paw De Deux: You swear you hear a music box playing when you look at this kittom.
- #15 Frostbitten: This kittom has braved the unforgiving snow and come out through the blizzard as a changed 'nin. No one but they know what lurks beyond the icy tundra...
- First Time Owner is defined as never having owned an elnin ever before. If you have ever owned an elnin and have traded that design away, even if you do not own an elnin currently, you would not be considered a FTO! If you're unsure if you qualify or not, you can verify your status on your own user profile on WoE. A true FTO user will have the FTO tag in the top, right-hand corner of their user profile. Your account must also be verified (ex. Having a Deviantart account attached), and any account with the FTO tag but is unverified will not qualify!
- Prizes will be raffled off to entrants, but each entrant can only win a max of 1 prize. The FTO MYOs will be rolled first, and then the premade seasonal kittoms.
- (For example: If you are a FTO and win an MYO, you will not be eligible for the premade kittoms.)
- You must be a first time owner to enter for any MYOs this event.
- If there are less than 10 FTO entries, then the remaining FTO prizes will be rolled as part of a different raffle in the future.
- If you win a FTO MYO prize (not a premade kittom), we will be following up via modberry note on dA with winners after this raffle is rolled to confirm how the winner wants to use their prize. If a response to the note sent is not given within 1 week (7 days), we will roll a new winner for that prize.
- These prizes are considered free gifts, so these prizes will have zero added resale value.
- The prizes themselves can't be traded, gifted, swapped, etc. until appropriate cooldowns have passed.
- Keep in mind you absolutely may not trade this prize at all whether it's for art, under-the-table, etc. If you do not want a prize any longer, please submit a ticket on site and a masterlist moderator will remove it from your account and remove the related cooldown. (Specifics will be announced should this come up.)
- If you are found attempting to trade a prize from this raffle prior to its application or cooldown being over, you will receive a warning and the prize will be removed from your account. If the prize is discovered to be part of any under-the-table trades after its use, both you and the other party will receive warnings. You can, of course, trade your elnin after the art is updated and cooldowns are over, but nothing should be part of a deal made prior to the application of the prize and cooldowns running their course.
- Any group member found soliciting winners for their prizes will also be warned for doing so. If you win a prize and are approached by another group member to trade your prize, you are welcome to submit a ticket to the moderator team on site and we will handle it. We may take more severe actions than just a warning if a user is found to be persisting to solicit the same user or soliciting other winners. Please be kind to fellow group members. No one wants to be harassed for something they won.
- Prizes in this group are free gifts. Any profiting or attempting to profit from them by way of trade is frowned upon and grounds for a warning. As users must enter themselves manually into these raffles, we will be taking this to mean you want the prize for yourself. Trading or attempting to trade implies otherwise and will not be tolerated as it is directly taking opportunities away from other community members that participated. Again, if you do not want the prize at a later time (before art is updated), you can always submit a ticket asking for the MYO to be removed. At that time, a masterlist moderator will permanently remove the unused prize and any related trade/gift locks and associated cooldown.
- These prizes have a 1 month cooldown!
- Winning any of the above prizes will cause the new MYO (or elnin/kittom) to be temporarily unable to be sold/gifted/traded if the art is not complete.
- So for MYO prizes, those must have their art done and only then, once art is updated, will the 1 month cooldown be applied to that elnin. This cooldown starts when the design update art is finished and approved by the moderator team via design updates.
- For premade kittom prizes, the cooldown would start once the kittom is sent to the raffle winner's account.
- Additional Guidelines:
- Please do not contact artists relative to the premade free raffle kittoms! Thank you.
- No co-ownership
- All designs may only be traded for other berry-bazaar CS/gifted after their specified cooldown.
- These designs cannot be turned into the sanctuary.
- Cooldowns start once winners are rolled and confirmed.
- Prompt entries must be submitted by December 31st, 11:59pm PST.
- If your prompt entry has been soft-rejected, the fixed entry must be resubmitted by January 4th, 11:59pm PST at the latest. After your prompt is approved, you may enter the form.
- Entries that miss either of these deadlines are not eligible for the prizes. No extensions, no exceptions.
- If you fear you may have somehow entered the raffle form twice by accident (via being signed in through another family member's account or some other means), please submit a ticket! The form will be limited to 1 response per google account, so if we see names appearing twice, we will reach out via modberry prior to January 6th at 11:59pm PST time. If we do not get a prompt response before the time the prizes are raffled on January 7th, then any names found to have entered more than once will be entirely removed, both the initial entry and the duplicate entry. Email receipts are also on for this raffle, so be sure to check your email and junk mail too as an additional check to make sure form submissions go through! If you don't get an email or see an edit option when returning to the form page you can submit a ticket at that time to see if our team can check.
A bit about this raffle:
The group hasn't done many FTO prizes this year so we've added some here. There will not be any free-for-all MYOs this raffle since our last event had quite a few that were open to anyone to enter. There will be many other opportunities for free-for-all raffles in the future, and the premade kittoms for this raffle are ones anyone can try for this time around. ^^b
You must log in to post a comment.Log in