If you're simply seeking to update masterlist art without any stat changes or design edits that art can be reviewed and updated by the modberry team.
Art update information:
- Cost if you are updating the design/character art, without stat changes or design edits, and require new character art to be approved: 5 EC / SC .
- New character art can be by any artist but must be approved by manaberry or the modberry team first.
- New character art can be shown in clothing.
- Must be an elnin in their base form- no gijinkas.
- Please keep in mind:
- Character art should be cleanly rendered. If the art is too rough/too stylized to see the design well, it might be refused.
- We reserve the right to refuse character art we feel is ill-suited for the masterlist.
- Please submit new character art requests using the Design Update area in your elnin's masterlist entry sidebar on the left. Currency can be added for a basic art update by attaching the EC in the add-ons tab of the design update.
Historically framing had been done manually and frames were purchasable here at the masterlist merchant. This is no longer the case! If you're looking to update the art to something else those cases are independent of framing.
(See: The art update section above, the Kittom Edits & Growths, or Adult Edits & Rank Ups page depending on what sort of art update you're looking to apply.)
- If you are looking to purchase a frame you can find what frames are currently available at the Card Frame Merchant and purchase them there.
- If you're seeking guidance on how to apply a frame to an elnin and please use the Profiles and Framing section of our Helpful Walkthrough's page.