A benign form of manableed. This trait manifests as a noticeable fiery glint or trail of light from an elnin's dominant eye (color will match anima). When excited/angry/distressed/etc, the effect will usually intensify and spread to both eyes.
- Because the trail of light matches the anima color, this also means it will reflect any mutations that affect the anima. Forexample:
- An elnin with dual-toned anima would show both colors in a gradient.
- If an elnin has heterochromia, odd-eyed, chimeric anima, or kaleidoscopic anima, the trail should match the color of the eye it is emitting from.
- An elnin with starlit anima would have the starlit effect in the trail as well. The same goes for other similar effects.
- The trail of light should be thin and tapered, quickly dissipating as it gets further away from the eye. Please avoid making swirly, billowing, cloud-like effects.
- This trait is usually associated with elnins of a feral nature, hinting at a connection with wild magic.