Elnin cheeks are a bit fluffy by default, but any excessive cheek volume or flared facial fluff qualifies as a mutation. This includes any mustaches or beards.
Be mindful that this mutation doesn't obscure other mutations on masterlist art that you want shown (like infused teeth/claws, mana saturated, etc).
- Kittoms only exhibit cheeks that are extra fluffy with this mutation, and will not depict facial fluff in the form of beards, mustaches, etc. until they reach an adult stage.
- Adult elnin can depict this mutation as extra fluffy cheeks, mustaches, beards, goatees, and sideburns.
- As a rule of thumb, if cheek fluff is larger than the elnin's eyes then it would be considered facial fluff.
- Beard-like and mustache-like facial fluff cannot exceed the length of an elnin's ear fluff.
- Facial fluff does not have an MP stat but it length is limited by an elnin's ear fluff length stat.
- Ear fluff can be depicted as flowing or tying into any beard-like fluff, or be drawn separately from that fluff as long as the beard-like fluff is still less than or equal to the elnin's ear fluff.
- Be sure that any and all elnin beard fluff respects and abides by gravity.
- Featherlight Hair can affect Facial Fluff beards as long as the length is 1 MP or greater.